Strawberry Festival (Registration opens March 2019)
Time & Location
About The Event
Set up your booth at our Arts & Crafts Strawberry Festival in Downtown Crestview to sell your handmade products.
Please remember that we only supply the location. You are welcome to bring tables, chairs, tent, etc.
- Vendor Space Reservation: Space size is approx.10’ x 10’.
- To ensure the safety of vendors and shoppers, no vehicles are allowed to travel in shopping areas while event is open
- This is an outdoor event. Sellers must provide their own cover.
No Pets Allowed. This includes no pets on sales grounds or in parked vehicles.
MSCA reserves the right to cancel a show due to unsafe conditions from severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Items restricted from sale: firearms, ammunition and pornographic materials.
Vendors are responsible for providing their own liability insurance and/or loss insurance coverage.
Vendors shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Main Street Crestview Association, it’s owner, employees, volunteers and the facility owners for any claim of bodily injury, illness, loss or damage suffered by any vendor, their employees, customers, agents or property.
*Please Note That All Purchases are Final, Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangeable*
BY PURCHASING A TICKET TO THIS EVENT I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENT.
- Strawberry Fest Craft Vendor$30$300$0
- Sold OutStrawberry Fest Food Vendor$50$500$0
- Additional Booth Space$15$150$0
- Street Chalk Artist (14hrs-up)$0$00$0