3rd Saturday Flea Market
Time & Location
About the Event
Ready to sell and turn those unused items to cash?
Join our Fleamarket on E Chestnut Ave on August 18, 2018.
ONLY USED ITEMS!
- Set up starts at 6:00 AM sharp. Please do not set up earlier. Wait for volunteer staff to direct you to your booth.
- Vendor Space Reservation: Space size is approx. 20’ x 20’, including vehicle parking
- To ensure the safety of vendors and shoppers, no vehicles are allowed to travel in shopping areas while
- Flea Market is open. Larger sold items can be transported by flatbed cart to the designated customer pick-up area.
- Vendor booths must be set up and open for business by 7:00am and must remain open until 2:00pm.
- This is an outdoor event. Sellers must provide their own cover.
No Pets Allowed. This includes no pets on sales grounds or in parked vehicles.
MSCA reserve the right to cancel a show due to unsafe conditions from severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Items restricted from sale: firearms, ammunition, pornographic materials, food that is not pre-packaged.
Vendors are responsible for providing their own liability insurance and loss insurance coverage.
Vendors shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Main Street Crestview Association, it’s owner, employees, volunteers,
and the facility owners for any claim of bodily injury, illness, loss or damage suffered by any vendor, their
employees, customers, agents or property.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET TO THIS EVENT I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENT.
- Flea Market Vendor Booth$0$00$0